Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas in the Living Room

Wow, it’s hard to believe Christmas is only a week away!  I am SO NOT ready!  I’m sure next week is going to be very hectic for me trying to get everything finished up before next weekend. 

At least the decorating is finished!  Here are some photos of my living room all ready for Christmas.

DSCN1036

This is our main tree.  Each year, I buy a special clear or spun glass ornament for each of my children, so the tree is predominately decorated with them.  There are also ornaments on the tree that my children made in school when they were younger.  We added in a few silver glittery balls to the tree. 

DSCN1019

DSCN1028

There are also pink sparkly ornaments scattered around the tree.

DSCN1029

The fireplace mantle...

SANY8566

Curio cabinet and hall tree...

SANY8567

DSCN1027

The village is set up on top of my piano…

SANY8569

Have you been Naughty or Nice this year?? 

DSCN1031

On the coffee table are two of my Snow Queen figurines...

DSCN1035

I made the beaded ornament cover for this ball several years ago.

DSCN1026

Living room as seen through the looking glass…

DSCN1041

I’m joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday. 

Thanks bunches for visiting with me today!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

DG

 

 

6 comments:

ShabbyESP said...

Your Christmas home is beautiful!!!
Enjoy your Holidays
Suzann ~xoxo~

Lui said...

I love the pointy pink stockings!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

your home is so beautiful and the lights and decorations are just the icing on the cake. Your tree with the icicles is gorgeous!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your home looks Gorgeous for the Christmass Holidays. I love the pink you have put in your decorations and the tree is WOW. I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Tablescapes. I was going to join your blog but I see. I'm a follower on your blog.
I hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas with your family.
XXOO Diane

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy!! I ADORE your Living Room!! Now you know this is just my style!!

Your tree is ever so lovely and your mantle and hall tree are to die for!!

You need to link these post up to some of the Home Tour Parties!! Check out my blog for links to them!!

STUNNING!!

Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I Love the corner curio cabinet.