Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What’s in YOUR Cookie Jar?

Here is mine…

SANY8371

and it’s filled with mouthwatering, ooey-gooey chocolately goodness!  As my daughter was walking out the door for school this morning, she asked me to bake some chocolate chip cookies. 

SANY8365

Although she would never turn down a chocolate chip cookie, she loves Nestle Toll House cookies the best.  This is such a classic recipe that I really feel silly posting a link for it…but just in case someone has been living on Mars for the last few decades, the recipe can be found here.  LOL!!

SANY8366

How long has it been since you had a chocolate chip cookie warm from the oven?  That long???  Well, come on in…I’ve got a plate of them right here.  I’ll brew a pot of tea to enjoy with our cookies and we’ll have a fine visit.

SANY8367

I’m joining Miz Helen for Full Plate Thursday and Gollum for Foodie Friday.

I’m so glad you decided to visit with me today!  I hope you’ll come back again soon.

DG

3 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Well thank you very much! They're my favorite so I hope I don't take too many *winks*.....No promises so you'd better cut me off before I finish them all! Vanna

Martha said...

There is nothing like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie and that recipe is absolutely the best!

Miz Helen said...

I just love your cookie jar! Those cookies look awesome, I just love the classic cookie. Hope you are having a great week end and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come back soon!
Miz Helen